Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 173

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Since ur so understanding, sir, I gotta [richard] for ur mouth.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #62
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Typical PacMan behavior, acting like he never heard of him
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #63
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since ur so understanding, sir, I gotta [richard] for ur mouth. </div></div>

    Is that type of language allowed on this board?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical PacMan behavior, acting like he never heard of him </div></div>

    Sir, I really have no clue who this person is that you speak of.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    SportsJunkie??

    yodawasted
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How the hell is it rape?....the dumbass got tricked and its his own damn fault...</div></div>


    Idiot,
    It's rape if I trick a girl tonight into drinking to much, then talk her into the nasty, if she moans "I don't know about this" one time....

    So this guy got tricked into something he obviously wasn't cool with, now IT did nothing wrong...Please </div></div>

    You can't rape a guy, I am sorry...I just don't believe thats possible...Oh wow he tricked him, I always think you should make sure of the persons gender before you drop your pants...he didnt and got pissed took it over the line...the "guy" still didnt do anything to warrant being killed, youre trying to defend that he did...which holds no argument with me </div></div>Actually, men can be raped. Even if he has the erection, he can still refuse to have sex. If his partner continues after the man refuses, then that is rape. Doesn't happen near as often as man-on-woman rape but it still happens.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    I don't really sympathize for trans gendered people myself. However, that does not give me any reason to cause bodily harm to one.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    holy moly


    im tryin to be cool again, so better watch yourself


    first one holmes im ice COLD


    we all know trannies are people, jus people who repulse most of us

    transgender for the lose
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Raider is clueless about all this trumpet, I guess if you'd take anything, then you can't be raped
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #70
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Sir, why are you behaving in a manor very similar to that of Biggin? I was able to show him that name calling was no way to discuss things in an educated manner. I thought that was settled, did you not read my passages to him? It's as if you gentlemen aren't well coursed in argument.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •